Wednesday, December 7, 2011

He's always Be My LUV!!

Sayanggggggggggggg.....
u always make me hepy..
u always make me smile..
u always be in my side..
whatever going's on..u always be here..

now...
i'm really2 know who u are..
u is a part of my life..
and in my heart,u in 2nd place after my parents..

I know..
i'm not good enough for u..
but..
u still love me..
u still accept me who I'am..

U..
always trust me..
always luv me..
always said 'MISS U' for me..

And..
me feel the same too..
dont make it mess in our relations..
dont make it complicated..

Dear..
Thanks you so much!!
bcoz,,
u always be here..
stop my tears..
and hugging me..
and make it me feel so safety with u..

INSYAALLAH!!
what are we waiting for..
to be together here and after..
FOREVER!!
if ALLAH will its..
we can be it..
AMIN..
............................................................................................................................................................
P/S : tq b..cz b cgup tgu syg cmpy syg abs stdy t..syg xan sia2kn pe y b da promise uw..n after i'm graduated,i'll be alwys with u..and we're not separated anymore!!!

0 000 sibOk nak tahu,:

Post a Comment

Assalamualaikum!!
HYE!!
give ur comment here,ok??
Satu pun jadilah! ~ngeeee~

Copyright@Blog Ini Adalah Hak Milik CHOCOMYEZA FOREVER!